February half term 2018
All aboard! Join us on Friday 16th February for lots of FREE train themed fun.
- Make your own 3D train out of junk
- Colour in a cool poster from the golden age of train travel
- For little ones, build a mini model railway and see if you can make a super strong bridge!
Sessions are from 10.30am-12.30pm and 1.00pm to 3.30pm
These are some of the activities that you can have fun with at the centre at any time
- Take to the skies in our Spitfire Simulator!
- Dress up like a Roman gladiator
- Test your bridge building skills
- Investigate our children’s toy box
- Meet our resident Roman skeleton, Julius!
- Drop in to one of our free family activity days (See above for upcoming events or subscribe to the mailing list)
- View old photographs and videos of Maidenhead on our computer
- Get some homework help from our reference library